WypAll® X80 Cloths
- Proprietary HydroKnit technology is fast absorbing to wick away moisture.
- Absorb more water and oil than textile shop rags and stay strong for superior performance.
- Disposable cloths clean oil, dirt, grime and solvents, while remaining resistant to harsh cleaning agents.
Trust the WypAll* Brand, the one that sets the standard for excellence in wipers. WypAll* X80 Cloths feature innovations like high-tech HydroKnit fast-absorbing material and are durable for scrubbing. These contaminant-free commercial cloths are a favorite replacement for laundered shop towels, which can harbor dangerous chemicals, such as lead. WypAll* X80 Cloths are made of soft pulp fibers, bonded to a polypropylene base sheet for absorbency and durability, making them suitable for removing dirt, oil, grime and solvents in industrial and manufacturing businesses. The reusable cloths are reinforced for strength when wet and dry. These bulk cloths are a great alternative safer and more efficient to replace laundered rental shop towels or cleaning rags. Use them for heavy duty machine- and part-wiping, wiping metal shavings, prepping surfaces with solvents and cleaning rough surfaces. After all, every business gets dirty. But for the toughest grease and grime, you can trust WypAll* X80 Cloths. Towel/Wipe Type: Shop Towels; Application: General Purpose; Applicable Material: All Surfaces; Material(s): HYDROKNIT®.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Towels & Wipes-Disposable Dry Wipe
- General Purpose